This webcast was broadcasted live on Thursday the 27th of August 2020. Did you miss the live webcast? The webcast will soon be available on demand.
Leave your details here so we can inform you as soon as the on demand webcast is accreted and available.
Times are a-changing in the COVID-19 era. In the field of Dermatology we are experiencing multiple challenges as well as opportunities. For example: social distancing in care, e-Health, the use of systemic immunosuppressants, registries, guidelines, new research questions, etc. In this interactive webinar three (inter)national dermatologists will give their views on this new era in clinical practice. We invite all dermatologists and residents to participate in this dedicated webinar.
- What are the problems the dermatologist encountered during this COVID-19 pandemic?
- Immunopathogenesis COVID-19: impact on skin and skin diseases
- Systemic immunosuppression, psoriasis and SARS-CoV-2
- Post COVID-19 pandemic psoriasis management
- What to do if there will be a next wave?
- Improve the knowledge and insights around the immunopathogenesis of COVID-19 and the impact on skin diseases
- Improve knowledge on how to manage psoriasis in 2021 with systemic immunosuppression
- What to do if there will be a next wave of infection?
Three international experts
- Prof. dr. Christopher Griffiths, Professor of Dermatology, University of Manchester | President of the European Society for Dermatological Research
- Prof. dr. Jo Lambert, Professor of Dermatology, Ghent University Hospital | President of the Royal Belgian Society of Dermatology and Venereology | Past President of Skin Inflammation and Psoriasis International Network (SPIN)
- Dr. Bing Thio, Dermatologist, Erasmus MC Rotterdam | Vice-chair department of Dermatology | Chair of the Dermatology Residency Program
This live webinar has been accredited (ID 402825) by:
- VSR for 2 points. Valid until February 26th, 2022.
- NVDV: request is submitted.
- NAPA: request is submitted.
Accreditation request for the on demand webcast is submitted.
This webcast was broadcasted live on August 27th at 20:30 on this webpage.
This webcast is primarily intended for dermatologists. Other interested healthcare professionals are welcome to join.
Participation in this webcast is free of charge.
If you have any questions, please send an email to email@example.com.
In the context of GDPR, Springer complies with the laws and regulations as set by this law. For this training, it concerns a collaboration between Springer and Novartis and that they each determine their own purpose and means in the processing of personal data. Springer and Novartis are therefore separate controllers. The applicable privacy conditions can be found here: Springer Healthcare & Novartis.